Hello Folks! As you know, a few of us bloggers have undertaken the crazy quest to read along The Wheel of Time series. We recently wrapped up Book 2, The Great Hunt, and will be starting Book 3, The Dragon Reborn shortly. The WoT Quad will be hosting – that’s right, there are 4 of us taking turns hosting. Liesel from Musings on Fantasia, Sue from Coffee, Cookies, & Chili Peppers (she made our awesome banner), Eivinid (a most entertaining & insightful commenter), and myself here at Dab of Darkness. Anya from On Starships and Dragonwings had to bow out of hosting on Book 3 due to grad school, work, and life in general. But she will be popping in and out as time allows her to. It was great of her to get me started on this series (my man definitely thanks her as this is one of his favorite epic fantasies).
If you would like to join us in our madness, simply leave me a comment below. I’ll put you on an email list to receive the discussion questions a few days before post date. As you can see from the schedule, we will be taking an easy pace of ~100 pages a week.
1) Prologue – Chpt. 8 (114 pages) 04/21 (Dab of Darkness)
2) Chpt. 9 – Chpt. 20 (111 pages) 04/28 (Musings on Fantasia)
3) Chpt. 21 – Chpt. 30 (116 pages) 05/05 (Coffee, Cookies, & Chili Peppers)
4) Chpt. 31 – Chpt. 39 (110 pages) 05/12 (Eivinid)
5) Chpt. 40 – Chpt. 48 (106 pages) 05/19 (Dab of Darkness)
6) Chpt. 49 – END (108 pages) 05/26 (Musings on Fantasia)